Estimated costs in manufacturing ordersby OdooMRP team, AvanzOSC, Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing (account)
• Time Tracking (hr_timesheet)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Project Management (project)
Estimated costs in manufacturing orders
Thanks to this module, when a Manufacturing Order is confirmed, analytic lines are automatically generated in order to estimate the costs of the production order.
At the same time, the estimated allocation of raw materials, machine operators time and costs will be made as followed:
- Raw Material cost: an analytic line will be generated for each material to be consumed in the order.
- Operators time: One line will be generated for the time recorded by the operators in each operation, so that the number of lines will be equal to the number of operators in the operation.
- Cost associated to machines: two analytic lines for each operation will be created in the associated routing, one for hourly cost and the other for per cycle cost.
A new menu is available "Virtual Manufacturing Orders for cost estimation" where the user can managed virtual MO:
- When a new MO is created and the new field "active" is false, the MO will be considered virtual. It is only used for cost estimation and can not be confirmed.
- To estimate the cost of the MO, the user has to press the button "Compute data" in the tab "Work Orders".
- These virtual MO have a separate sequence number.
- The user can create a virtual MO directly from the product form.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.