|Read description for||v 10.0 v 9.0|
Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• eInvoicing (account)
Partner Sale Risk
Extends Partner Financial Risk to manage sales orders.
If any limit is exceed the partner gets forbidden to confirm sale orders.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Customers > Financial Risk
- Set limits and choose options to compute in credit limit.
- Go to Sales -> Sales Orders and create a new Sales Orders.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.