POS Autoreconcileby Versada UAB http://www.versada.lt , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.versada.lt
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
Module reconciles Invoices and "Trade Receivable" records with payments made by related Customer.
Example of "Trade Receivable" reconciliation:
Product costs 8EUR but customer pays 10EUR by cash getting 2EUR in return. In accounting it looks like this:
1 D: cash: 10
2 C: account_receivable: 10
3 D: account_receivable: 2
4 C: cash: 2
When closing & validating a session system would create "Trade Receivable" counterpart like this:
5 D: account_receivable: 8
6 C: income_account: 8
When this module is installed 2), 3) and 5) items would be reconciled when closing a session.
Module also grants access rights for POS users to create reconciliation records
To install this module, you need to:
- Click on Install button
No additional configuration is needed.
To use this module, you need to:
- operate your POS as usual
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- No bugs reported
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Andrius Preimantas <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.