Point of Sale - Limit 'Unknown Barcode' messageby GRAP http://www.grap.coop
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Point of Sale - Limit 'Unknown Barcode' message
This module extends the functionality of point of sale to limit the display of 'Unknown barcode'.
In Odoo, by default, when the user tip text with the keyboard a check is processed if the speed is quick, to check if it is a barcode.
That's not very predictive and some undesired warning occured if:
- the user remove a text in a field (for exemple in the field to search customer)
- the user tip with the keyboard quickly.
The first case occures very often if the user leaves the key 'backspace' pressed.
This module will display a message only if the text matches exactly a given pattern.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Point of Sale / Configuration / Point of Sales
- Tip a regex in the new field 'Regular Expresssion for Barcode Warnings'
by default the pattern matches with text from 8 to 13 digits.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.