Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
POS payment entries globalization
This module allows to globalize payment entries created by the POS.
In some cases, all banking transactions are received in a single bank statement line. With this module, it's possible to reconcile this one line with the payment globalization line.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Configure globalize account and journal on POS payment method (Account journal).
A globalization entry is generated for each globalization journal and each globalization account defined on payment methods.
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Adrien Peiffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.