Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|Lines of code||89|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
POS Payment Terminal
This module adds support for credit card reader and checks printer in the Point of Sale.
This module has been developped during a POS code sprint at Akretion France from July 7th to July 10th 2014. This module is part of the POS project of the Odoo Community Association http://odoo-community.org/. You are invited to become a member and/or get involved in the Association !
This module is designed to be installed on the main Odoo server. On the POSbox, you should install the module hw_x depending on the protocol implemented in your device. Ingenico <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingenico> and old Sagem devices support the Telium protocol implemented in the hw_telium_payment_terminal module.
This module requires an up-to-date version of Odoo v8 that includes this pull request <https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/7367> which was merged in the 8.0 branch of Odoo on Github on July 2nd 2015.
This module support two payment modes : card and check. The payment mode should be configured on the main Odoo server, in the menu Point of Sale > Configuration > Payment Methods, under the Point of Sale tab.
In the frontend of the POS, when you select a payment method that has a payment mode card or check, you will have a Start Transaction button : if you click on that button, the amount, the currency and the payment mode will be sent to the POSbox.
- Aurelien Dumaine
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.