|Read description for||v 7.0|
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing (account)
Purchase partial invoicing
This module allows to partially invoice purchase order lines. The 'Create invoices' from PO lines wizard allows to specify, for each line, the quantity to invoice.
To install this module, you need to:
- Click on install button
This module depends on base_suspend_security module which can be found on apps.odoo.com or on the OCA/server-tools github repository.
To use this module, you need to:
- In order to create invoice from purchase order line, you have to set invoice method on purchase order to "based on purchase order line".
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- The possibility to define quantities to not invoice on the purchase order line is not considered in the picking.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.