|Read description for||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 7.0|
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing (account)
Purchase Request to RFQ
This module adds the possibility to create or update Requests for Quotation (RFQ) from Purchase Request Lines.
No specific instructions required.
No specific instructions requied.
Go to the Purchase Request Lines from the menu entry 'Purchase Requests', and also from the 'Purchase' menu.
Select the lines that you wish to initiate the RFQ for, then go to 'More' and press 'Create RFQ'.
You can choose to select an existing RFQ or create a new one. In the later, you have to choose a supplier.
In case that you chose to select an existing RFQ, the application will search for existing lines matching the request line, and will add the extra quantity to them, recalculating the minimum order quantity, if it exists for the supplier of that RFQ.
In case that you create a new RFQ, the request lines will also be consolidated into as few as possible lines in the RFQ.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
No issues have been identified
- Jordi Ballester <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.