Easing properties input in sale order lineby Agile Business Group, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
|Read description for||v 7.0|
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• eInvoicing (account)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
Easing properties input in sale order line
This modules simplifies the input of properties in the sale order line and other places.
For instance, in the many2many field 'property_ids', it allows the user to digit 'width 0.5' and the system will automatically create a property of group 'width' with value '0.5'
It also adds the model 'mrp.property.formula', to be used by computations based on properties. Used by modules like 'sale_line_price_properties_based' and 'sale_line_quantity_properties_based'
The user needs to enable Properties on lines setting in Technical Settings section.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.