|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 7.0|
Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
Sale Start End Dates
This module adds the fields start date and end date on sale order lines. Upon invoice creation, the value of the start/end dates of the sale order line is copied to the start/end dates of invoice lines. This module is a technical module: it is designed to be used with other modules such as the sale_rental module.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.