The app allows configuring complex formula to define a product variant price. You may:
- Add extra price for any attribute (as in standard Odoo sales)
- Assign multiplier to a product attribute
- Correspond different attribute extras and coefficients for various product templates
- Your product is "Ice Cream", which sale price is $5
- It has 2 attributes - "Flavour" and "Mode"
- The flavour may be "Chocolate", "Vanilla" or "Strawberry". While the first 2 do not influence costs, the latter make you put fresh fruits. That's why you decide to make a price extra of $1
- You have 2 ice cream modes: "Standard" and "Premium". The latter means you are using premium milk, which costs 20% more than ordinary one. Hence, you assign 20% multiplier to this attribute
- Since flavour doesn't influence mode at all, you decide to order attributes as "Mode, Flavour"
- Then, the price of "Ice Crem, Premium, Strawberry" will be calculated as [($5 + 20%) + $1] = $7
- Be cautious: if you decided to order attributes in the opposite way the price of "Ice Crem, Premium, Strawberry" will be [($5 + $1) * (1+20%)] =$7,2
- Add a special extra for the product "Ice Cream, Premium, Strawberry" on its form - $2. Thus, the price would be $9
The tool to search, select and update product templates in batch
Inventory level by internal locations right on a product form€ 36
The tool to always know how much our production may promise€ 36
The tool to restrict rights for create, edit and delete products
The tool to flexibly and automatically update product internal references€ 44
The tool to add new fields for Odoo product templates without any technical knowledge€ 38
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394
Manage Odoo documents in OwnCloud/NextCloud (bilateral sync)€ 394
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
Requirements and exceptions
- To start using module it is enough just to install it. No extra configuration is required.
- The pricing formula is [ [(PRODUCT TEMPLATE BASIC PRICE + ATTRIBUTE 1 EXTRA PRICE) * (100+ATTRIBUTE 1 MULTIPLIER)/100 + ATTRIBUTE 2 EXTRA PRICE] * [100+ATTRIBUTE 2 MULTIPLIER]/100 + ATTRIBUTE 3 EXTRA PRICE ] * ....
- In comparison to Odoo basic functionality the public price for product variants is readonly (cause it is impossible to make backward calculations)
- Be cautious with ordering attribute values: widget 'handle' may change default sequence
- Attribute values order is the same for all products (while price extras and multipliers vary)
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.