HTML widget for list/tree viewsby initOS GmbH & Co. KG https://github.com/OCA/web , Sunflower IT https://github.com/OCA/web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/web
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
HTML widget for list/tree views
This module allows to use a widget="html" for fields in list(tree) views.
Known issues / Roadmap
- The content of the field will be rendered without HTML escaping and without any other security measure.
- Thomas Rehn <thomas.rehn at initos.com>
- Dan Kiplangat <email@example.com>
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.