To configure this module, you need to:
- go to Settings / Technical / Parameters / System Parameters
- adjust web_menu_autohide.show_bar_threshold_navbar and web_menu_autohide.show_bar_threshold_leftbar to set the distance in pixels from the border from which the menu appears (default is 10 pixels, a value of 0 disables hiding)
- adjust web_menu_autohide.hide_delay_navbar and web_menu_autohide.hide_delay_leftbar to set the amount of milliseconds after which the menu disappears if the mouse left it (default is 10 seconds)
Known issues / Roadmap
- This module heavily relies on mouse events, so it probably messes things up for touchscreens
- Holger Brunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.