Clickable many2one fields for tree viewsby Therp BV , Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza , Odoo Community Association (OCA)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 7.0|
Clickable many2one fields for tree views
This addon provides a separate widget to allow many2one or reference fields in a tree view open the linked resource when clicking on their name.
You can also define a system parameter to have this behaviour for all the existing many2one fields in tree views.
Install it the regular way.
If you want to have all many2one and reference fields clickable by default, you have to define in Configuration > Technical > Parameters > System parameters, a new parameter with name web_tree_many2one_clickable.default and with value true.
For the widget option, you need to add widget="many2one_clickable" attribute in the XML field definition in the tree view.
<field name="partner_id" widget="many2one_clickable" />
will open the linked partner in a form view.
Known issues / Roadmap
- You cannot deactivate clickable behaviour for an specific many2one field if you configure the system parameter.
- The value of the system parameter is retrieved for each many2one field present in the view instead of only once.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Therp BV
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.