Upload video on websiteby ONESTEiN BV http://www.onestein.eu , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.onestein.eu
Website Builder (website)
Upload video on website
This module adds a "Upload video" option to the "Select a Media / Video" dialog. It uploads the video to the filesystem of the Odoo server so enough diskspace is requisite. This is useful when your Odoo client is located inside an intranet and therefore doesn't have a connection to the internet.
- click "Edit" button;
- click add image button;
- click "Video" tab;
- click "Upload a video from your computer";
- click "Save" button.
Known issues / Roadmap
- No video preview
- Option autoplay is not implemented
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Dennis Sluijk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.