Balance on journal itemsby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
Account Balance Line
This module adds a balance total for grouped lines in move line view.
Balance field will only be shown when move lines are grouped by account or filtered by account.
- If you're an accounting adviser, enable developer mode and go to Accounting > Adviser > Journal items.
- Or open an account or a partner, and click on Action > Journal items.
- Filter or group by account.
- You will see a column named "Balance" with the balance of the line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.