|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 8.0 v 7.0 v 6.1|
Account balance reporting engine
WARNING: This engine is deprecated in favor of mis_builder + l10n_es_mis_report, so please install those.
The module allows the user to create account balance reports and templates, comparing the values of 'accounting concepts' between two fiscal years or a set of fiscal periods.
Accounting concepts values can be calculated as the sum of some account balances, the sum of its children, other account concepts or constant values.
Generated reports are stored as objects on the server, so you can check them anytime later or edit them (to add notes for example) before printing.
The module lets the user add new templates of the reports concepts, and associate them an specific "XML report" (OpenERP RML files for example) with the design used when printing. So it is very easy to add predefined country-specific official reports.
The user interface has been designed to be as much user-friendly as it can be.
Note: It has been designed to meet Spanish/Spain localization needs, but it might be used as a generic accounting report engine.
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Financial Reports > Financial Reports.
- Create or edit one existing template.
- Add report lines with formulas to configure your financial report.
- Go to Invoicing > Reporting > Spanish Financial Reports > Financial Reports.
- Select a reporting template.
- Select dates or periods.
- Click on Calculate.
- See results on "Report lines" tab.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Accounts in other currencies are not converted to the company currency.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Borja López Soilán <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Iker Coranti (AvanzOSC)
- Juanjo Algaz <email@example.com>
- Joaquín Gutierrez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vicent Cubells <email@example.com>
- Carlos Dauden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
La migración de este módulo forma parte de una campaña de migración de la localización española que ha sido posible gracias a la colaboración económica de las siguientes empresas (por orden alfabético):
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.