Import CODA Bank Statement
This module allows you to import your bank transactions with a standard CODA file (you'll find samples in the 'data' folder).
This is an alternative to the l10n_be_coda module in Odoo Enterprise. It uses the external python lib pycoda as parser.
- The pycoda parser is a better-tested external python lib.
- Better separation between file parsing and mapping of these data in Odoo.
- The module only depends of account_bank_statement_import.
To install this module, you need to install the python library pycoda.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.