Detect changes and update the Account Chart from a templateby Tecnativa http://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , BCIM http://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Okia http://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 11.0 v 8.0 v 6.1 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Detect changes and update the Account Chart from a template
This is a pretty useful tool to update Odoo installations after tax reforms on the official charts of accounts, or to apply fixes performed on the chart template.
- Allows the user to compare a chart and a template showing differences on accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions.
- It may create the new account, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions detected on the template.
- It can also update (overwrite) the accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions that got modified on the template.
The wizard, accesible from Accounting > Configuration > Settings > Chart of Accounts > Update chart of accounts, lets the user select what kind of objects must be checked/updated, and whether old records must be checked for changes and updates.
It will display all the objects to be created / updated with some information about the detected differences, and allow the user to exclude records individually.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add tests.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.