Account Fixed Discountby Eficent https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Account Invoice Fixed Discount
This module extends the functionality of Invoicing to allow you to apply fixed amount discounts at invoice line level.
The module also extends the invoice report to show fixed discount.
Warning: This module is incompatible with account_invoice_triple_discount which also belongs to OCA/account-invoicing.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to * Sale > Configuration > Settings*.
- In the Discount option select Allow discounts on sales order lines.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing.
- Create a Invoice and specify a fixed discount in a line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.