Account Invoice Start End Datesby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/account-closing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-closing
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 15.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Invoice Start/End Dates
This module adds the fields Start Date and End Date on invoice lines. When you validate the invoice, the information is copied from invoice lines to account move lines (if you enabled the grouping option on the related journal, Odoo will not group invoice lines that have different start/end dates).
It also adds an option Must Have Start and End Dates on the product form (in the Accounting tab) ; if you enable this option, you will get an error message if you try to validate an invoice that constains such a product on one of its lines and doesn't have start/end dates on that line.
If you use this module, you may also be interested in 2 other modules:
- the module sale_start_end_dates from the sale-workflow OCA project: this module adds the fields Start Date and End Date on sale order lines and copies the information from sale order lines to invoice lines.
- the module account_cutoff_prepaid (same repository): this module allows easy computation of prepaid expenses and prepaid revenues.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add the start/end date field on the Qweb invoice report.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.