This is a framework designed to build connectors with external systems, usually called Backends in the documentation.
A jobs queue
In which the connectors can push functions (synchronization tasks) to be executed later.
An event pattern
The connectors can subscribe listener functions on the events, executed when the events are fired.
Connector base classes
Include base classes for the use in connectors, ready to be extended:
- Synchronizer: flow of an import or export
- Mapper: transform a record according to mapping rules
- Binder: link external IDs with local IDS
- BackendAdapter: adapter interface for the exchanges with the backend
- But ConnectorUnit can be extended to accomplish any task
A multi-backend support
Each ConnectorUnit can be registered amongst a backend type (eg. Magento) and a backend version (allow to have a different Mapper for each backend's version for instance)
Configuration and usage
This module does nothing on its own. It is a ground for developing advanced connector modules. For further information, please go on: http://odoo-connector.com
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
Read the contributors list
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Odoo Connector is a powerful framework to develop any kind of bi-directional connector between Odoo (Open Source ERP) and any other software or service.
This Odoo add-on has a modular and generic core, with the ability to be extended with additional modules for new features or customizations.
Subscribe to the project's mailing list (name: Connectors)
Learn how to :ref:`contribute`
- 100% Open Source (AGPL version 3): the full source code is available on GitHub
- Not only designed to connect Odoo with e-commerce backends, rather it is adaptable to connect Odoo with any type of service.
- Robust for high volumetries and easy to monitor thanks to a :ref:`jobs-queue`.
- A flexible set of building blocks, it does not force to a certain implementation but leaves the final choice to the developer on how to use the proposed pieces.
- See a :ref:`code-overview` with examples of code
Connectors based on the framework
- Magento Connector
- Prestashop Connector
- solerp (Solr Connector)
- Odoo Multi Company
- Odoo Asynchronous import module
- Salesforce Connector
- Google Spreadsheet Connector
- WooCommerce Connector
- Develop easily and rapidly your own connector based on this powerful
framework and list your project on this page! Examples:
- E-Commerce: Odoo OsCommerce connector, Odoo Drupal Commerce connector, Odoo Spree connector, Odoo Ebay connector, Odoo Amazon connector…
- CMS: Odoo Wordpress connector…
- CRM: Odoo SugarCRM connector, Odoo Zabbix connector…
- Project Management: Odoo Redmine connector…
- Ticketing: Odoo Request Tracker connector, Odoo GLPI connector…
Top financial contributors
See all the project's :ref:`financial-contributors`.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.