Prestashop-Odoo Catalog Managerby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/connector-prestashop , AvanzOSC https://github.com/OCA/connector-prestashop , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/connector-prestashop , Camptocamp SA https://github.com/OCA/connector-prestashop , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/connector-prestashop
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale)
• PrestaShop-Odoo connector
• Connector for E-Commerce
• Product - Many Categories
• Product Multi Images
• Product supplier info per variant
• Connector Base Product
• Sale Automatic Workflow - Payment Mode
• Sale Exception
• Account Payment Sale
• Sale Automatic Workflow
• Account Payment Partner
• Account Payment Mode
Catalog Manager for Odoo PrestaShop Connector
This module is an extension for connector_prestashop. With it, you will be able to manage your catalog directly from Odoo:
- Create/modify attributtes and values in Odoo and push then in PrestaShop.
- Create/modify products and push them in PrestaShop.
- Create/modify products variants and push them in PrestaShop (combinations).
- Create/modify category and push them in PrestaShop.
- Create/modify image and push then in PrestaShop.
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.