dbfilter_from_headerby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 6.1 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 7.0|
This addon lets you pass a dbfilter as a HTTP header.
This is interesting for setups where database names can't be mapped to proxied host names.
In nginx, use one of:
- proxy_set_header X-OpenERP-dbfilter [your filter];
- proxy_set_header X-Odoo-dbfilter [your filter];
Make sure that proxy mode is enabled in Odoo's configuration file:
proxy_mode = True
And load module as a server-wide module, either via the --load command-line parameter or by the server_wide_modules parameter:
server_wide_modules = "web, web_kanban, dbfilter_from_header"
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Stéphane Bidoul <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandre Fayolle <email@example.com>
- Holger Brunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Laurent Mignon (aka lmi) <email@example.com>
- Sandy Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fabio Vilchez <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.