Online Events (website_event)
• Website Builder (website)
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Event Track Location Overlap
This module extends the functionality of event tracks to allow users to set some track locations as non-overlappable. Thus, an error will happen if somebody tries to save more than one track at the same time and location.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Events > Configuration > Locations.
- By default, no location is overlappable, but here you can enable overlapping for some of them if you want.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Events > Events.
- Enter some event with tracks.
- Create some tracks for it.
- If more than one confirmed track overlaps with other in the same location, and the location is not overlappable, you will not be able to save it.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.