Import/Export Purchase Order Linesby DRC Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Import/Export Purchase Order lines by Excel
Before you install this module first download xlrd library from Here and install on your system.
Run sudo pip install xlrd command in Terminal.
Purchase Configuration to manage large order by Excel
After Installing this module go to Purchases->Configurations->Settings.
There is a option "Import Purchase Order Line from Excel file?".
If you select that option then you will see option "Import/Export Purchase Order lines" in "Action" section at the top bar in Purchase Order form view.
Import/Export Order lines from Excel
By clicking on "Import/Export Purchase Order lines", you will see a pop-up to Import / Export Excel file.
Rules for Import Order Lines
- You can import order lines only in case of when your Order is in Draft state.
- You can import only .xls or .xlsx file.
- Please make sure that your file's column headers must be Code, Qty, Name, Price.
- Code column is mandatory while import.
- Code column value must be match to your product internal reference.
Set Default Qty
In order to set default Qty, user need to go to Settings > Technical > Parameters > System parameters and find the key "Defauly Qty To Import Product in Purchase Order" and set the value as per requirement.
Validate Import File
- File is Selected?
- Order is in draft mode or not?
- Selected file is .xls or .xlsx?
- Mandatory column is exist or not?
- Column name is valid or not?
If there is any validation error than system will pop-up Validation Error Message.
If there is no any validation error "Import" button will be visible.
After Importing File
Not Imported Product List
If Product Code or ID is not found than it will list not imported Product or ID.
Export Order Lines
Import/Update Order Lines with Single Import
Lines which you wants import keep ID blank.
Lines which you wants to update don't remove or change value of ID.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.