|Read description for||v 10.0 v 8.0 v 7.0 v 6.1|
• Website Builder (website)
• Management System - Audit
• Management System - Review
• Quality Manual
• Management System - Nonconformity
• Document Management - Wiki - Procedures
• Management System - Action
• Document Management - Wiki - Work Instructions
• Document Page Approval
• Management System
• Document Page
• Knowledge Management System
• Management System - Survey
• Management System - Manual
Quality Management System
This module was written to allow you to manage your Quality Management System (QMS) within Odoo. It provides applications to manage:
- Quality Manual
- Procedures and Work Instructions
- Top Management Reviews
- Nonconformities (NC)
- Immediate/Corrective/Preventive Actions
- Improvement Opportunities
- Satisfaction Survey
To configure this module, you need to:
- Add users to the Management System groups (Manager, Auditor, NC Approver)
- Import your documentation (manuals and procedures)
- Review the data provided (i.e. NC origins and causes)
- Customize the Customer Satisfaction survey
- Customize email templates for reminders
- Import your legacy data (NC, actions)
To use this module, you need to:
- Schedule iand manage your audit calendars and top management reviews
- Follow up with your colleagues on their actions
- Analyze your NC and determine your action plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your action plan before closing NC
- Maintain your documentation by approving or refusing changes
- Create improvement opportunities
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- Images support in the documentation
- Key Performance Indicators
- Employee Training
- Equipment Management
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Looks great. Do you have this for V10 community
Hi. Are you planning to modify these modules so it can work on V10 Community? Best regards