Agriculture / Farm Managmentby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Equipments (hr_equipment)
• Fleet Management (fleet)
• Employee Directory (hr)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Agriculture / Farm Management
This app allow to manage farm and agriculture business.Main Features
- Agriculture/Crop Requests : Allow User to create a Crop Request for Different Crops during periods or seasons.
- Agriculture/Crops/Crops : Allow you to configure Crops which your business dealing with and also allow to setup things like Crop Materials , Labours, Overheads, Dieases , Processes , Descriprion for that crop.
- Agriculture/Crops/Process Template : Configuration of Processes Of Crops.
- Agriculture/Incidents : Differnet Incidents Of Crops which may be occured while doing crop in farm.
- Agriculture/Dieases Cures : Dieases Cures of Crops.
- Agriculture/Projects : System will create Projects of crops from crop request.
- Agriculture/Tasks : System will create Tasks Of Crop Projects. So you manage your jobs of crop on farm using tasks management of odoo.
- Agriculture/Configuration/Farmers : Setup your Farmers
- Agriculture/Configuration/Farm Locations : Farm Locations Of Different Farmers
- Agriculture/Configuration/Animals : Animals setup which is used for Crops.
- Agriculture/Configuration/Fleets : Setup of Fleets Which is used for Crops.
- Agriculture/Configuration/Stages : Different Tasks Stages Of Crops.
- Agriculture/Crop Requests : Print PDF - Crop Requests Report
- Agriculture/Crops : Print PDF - Crops Report
- For more details please see below screenshots and video.
- Agriculture/Crop Requests
- Agriculture/Crop Requests/Crop Requests
- Agriculture/Crops/Process Template
- Agriculture/Dieases Cures
- Agriculture/Configuration/Farm Locations
Agriculture App User Groups
Farmers - Kanban View
You can create different farmers.
Farmers - Form View
Farm Locations - Kanban View
Farm Locations - Form View
Crops On Farm Locations
Animals - Kanban View
Animals - Form View
Fleets - List View
Fleets - Form View
Stages - List View
Stages - Form View
Crops - List View
Crop Materials - Tab
Crop Labours - Tab
Crop Overheads - Tab
Crop Dieases - Tab
Crop Processes - Tab
Crop Description - Tab
Process Template - List View
Process Template - Equipments Tab
Process Template - Animals Tab
Process Template - Fleets Tab
Incidents - List View
Incidents - Form View
Dieases Cures - List View
Dieases Cures - Form View
Crop Requests - Kanban View
Crop Requests - List View
Crop Requests - Calendar View
Crop Requests - Pivot View
Crop Requests - Graph View
Crop Requests - Form View
Crop Requests - In Progress
Crop Requests - Create Project
Crop Requests - Kanban View
Projects Smart Button on Crop Requests
Projects Kanban View
Tasks Smart Button on Crop Requests
Tasks Kanban View
Equipments Smart Button On Crop Requests
Equipmenst Kanban View
Animals Smart Button On Crop Requests
Animals List View
Dieases Smart Button On Crop Requests
Dieases List View
Fleets Smart Button On Crop Requests
Fleets List View
Projects Kanban View
Smart Buttond On Projects
Crop Requests Smart Button On Project
Crop Requests Kanban View
Crops Smart Button On Project
Crops List View
Tasks - Kanban View
Crop Requests On Task
Crop Incidents - Tab
Crop Equipmenst - Tab
Crop Animals - Tab
Crop Fleets - Tab
Print Crop Requests Report
Crop Requests Report
Print Crops Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.