HR Contract Multi Jobsby Savoir-faire Linux, Fekete Mihai (Forest and Biomass Services Romania), Odoo Community Association (OCA)
HR Contract Multi Jobs
This module was written to extend the functionality of employees contracts to support multiple jobs of the employee assigned on the same contract.
An example is a construction worker who makes different types of jobs for the same company like bricklaying, electricity, carpentry.
Also in restaurants, a waiter can also work as a barman.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "HR Contract Multi Jobs" in your addons
- install the module
On every employee contract you can set multiple jobs, and mark one of the job as the main job (the main job will be written afterwards in the job_id field).
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.