Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 8.0|
POS Payment Terminal
This module adds support for credit card reader and checks printer in the Point of Sale.
This module has been developped during a POS code sprint at Akretion France from July 7th to July 10th 2014. This module is part of the POS project of the Odoo Community Association http://odoo-community.org/. You are invited to become a member and/or get involved in the Association !
This module is designed to be installed on the main Odoo server. On the POSbox, you should install the module hw_x depending on the protocol implemented in your device. Ingenico <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingenico> and old Sagem devices support the Telium protocol implemented in the hw_telium_payment_terminal module.
This module support two payment modes : card and check. The payment mode should be configured on the main Odoo server, in the menu Point of Sale > Configuration > Payment Methods, under the Point of Sale tab.
In the frontend of the POS, when you select a payment method that has a payment mode card or check, you will have a Start Transaction button : if you click on that button, the amount, the currency and the payment mode will be sent to the POSbox.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Aurelien Dumaine
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.