|Read description for||v 10.0|
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
PoS - Quick Logout
This module was written to extend the functionality of Odoo Point Of Sale about changing of cashier.
This module add a simple button 'Log Out' available in Point Of Sale Front End UI. This button is available when the cashier is not the initial user logged in Odoo. It allows to log out quickly, wihout selecting again the user in the list. This module is useful for users that use regularly the change of cashier, especialy with 'pos_access_right', when users doesn't have the right to do some actions like set discount, change unit price, ...
- By default, the header is unchanged.
- If the cashier changed, and is not the user logged in Odoo, the extra button appears.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.