Point of Sale - Total of transactions and Orders Quantity
- add a computed field 'Transactions Total' on the PoS Session model, that is the sum of all transactions of all journals of the session;
- add a computed field 'Orders Qty' on the PoS Session model, that is the quantity of all orders of the session;
No configuration is needed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
hi , i need this module for odoo 11, How can I get it, or if they sell it at what price?