PoS - Custom Transfer Account
This module was written to extend the functionality of odoo Point Of Sale about transfer account.
This module is usefull only in a multi Point of Sale context of multi company context.
With this module, it is now allowed to define for each PoS config a transfer account.
If this account is set, it will be used when user realizes "Put Money In" or "Take Money Out" operation, instead of the default one set in 'Invoicing' / 'Configuration' / 'Setting' Section. ("Inter-Banks Transfer Account" field)
You could be interested by another OCA module 'pos_cash_move_reason'.
- Go to 'Point of Sale' / 'Configuration' / 'Point of Sale'
- Edit your PoS Config and add a custom account
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.