Product Variant Configuratorby AvanzOSC https://github.com/OCA/product-variant , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/product-variant , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/product-variant , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-variant
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0|
Product Variant Configurator
Provides an abstract model for product variant configuration.
To install this module, you need to:
- Add this module to your addons path.
- Restart your odoo server.
- As Admin user, update the module list by going to: Settings > Update Modules List.
- Search for your module and click install.
To configure the creation of the variants behaviour, you need to:
- Go to Warehouse > Products, and select a product.
- on the Variants tab edit the value of the field Variant Creation.
- If you want to stop the automatic creation of the variant, and have the same behaviour for all the products in the same category, go to Warehouse > Products > Product Categories, select the category and check the checkbox Don't create variants automatically.
For developer to use product configurator in your model, you need to:
- The product.configurator is an abstract model, hence, to be used it must be inherited in your model:
- If the model you're inheriting has name attribute, and it uses the related parameter you must override it.
class AModel(models.Model): _inherit = ['module.model', 'product.configurator'] name = fields.Char(related="delegated_field.related_field")
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Ana Juaristi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Binsfeld <email@example.com>
- Zakaria Makrelouf (acsone) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stéphane Bidoul <email@example.com>
- Laurent Mignon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.