Project Task Start/Stop and Update Timesheetby iPredict IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://ipredictitsolutions.com
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
Project Task Start/Stop and Update Time sheet
- Allow project user to start/stop task from kanban and form view.
- New Group for Project user to allow user to start work on multi task at a time.
- Configuration to Show running task in task kanban view with background color.
- Once user going to start ask for description and added to time tracking once Stop Update to time sheet.
- Auto fill Time sheet of task with given description on Stop task.
- Project User not allow to start tasks which are assigned to others.
- Project User can not start task once another task is already in running if don't have multi task group.
i). Task Start from Kanban/Form View
ii). Task Start Description View
iii). Running Task in kanban with color index
iv). Time Tracking History of Task
v). Time Stop & Time Tracking Update
i). Task Start Warning if Don't have Multi task group and any other task is in running mode.
ii). Task Start Warning if user going to start task which is not assigned to him.
Technical Help , Queries & Support
For any other assistance related to the new Odoo feature, customization or Odoo Development.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.