Purchase Packagingby ACSONE SA/NV http://www.acsone.eu , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.acsone.eu
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
Packaging UOM (91 lines of code)
|Lines of code||448|
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
- Use packaging in supplierinfo
- Use uom set in the packaging instead of purchase uom for purchase
- Add minimum quantity measure unit in supplierinfo
- On purchase order line compute the quantity with the quantity and unit of
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- on product packaging define the unit of measure to use.
- on supplier info define the packaging and minimum unit of measure quantity
- to use.
- use product packaging in purchase order to use the link unit of measure
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.