Quality controlby OdooMRP team https://github.com/OCA/manufacture/tree/10.0/quality_control , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture/tree/10.0/quality_control
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 8.0|
This module provides a generic infrastructure for quality tests. The idea is that it can be later reused for doing quality inspections on production lots or any other area of the company.
- Question: The thing to be checked. We have two types of questions:
- Qualitative: The result is a description, color, yes, no...
- Quantitative: The result must be within a range.
- Possible values: The values chosen in qualitative questions.
- Test: The set of questions to be used in inspections.
- Once these values are set, we define the inspection.
We have a generic test that can be applied to any model: shipments, invoices or product, or a test related, making it specific to a particular product and that eg apply whenever food is sold or when creating a batch.
Once these parameters are set, we can just pass the test. We create a new inspection, selecting a relationship with the model (sale, stock move...), and pressing "Select test" button to choose the test to pass. Then, you must fill the lines depending on the chosen test.
The complete inspection workflow is:
- Draft -> Confirmed -> Success
- -> Failure (Pending approval) -> Approved
Based on the nan_quality_control_* modules from NaN·tic.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Make translatable the trigger name.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.