This module was written to add watermarks (backgrounds) to PDF reports.
This is necessary because of the way wkhtmltopdf handles headers and footers, in the current versions if quite impossible to have a background for the complete page.
This module works out of the box, but is faster if you install the python library PyPDF2.
To use this module, you need to:
- go to your report
- select a PDF or image to use as watermark. Note that resolutions and size must match, otherwise you'll have funny results
- advanced users (members of group technical settings) can also fill in an expression that returns the data (base64 encoded) to be used as watermark
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Holger Brunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about help with questions or problems concerning this addon, but use the community mailing list or the appropriate specialized mailinglist for help, and the bug tracker linked in Bug Tracker above for technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.