Sale Packaging Priceby Antiun Ingeniería S.L., Incaser Informatica S.L., Tecnativa, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
|Read description for||v 8.0|
Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
Sale Packaging Price
This module extends the functionality of sale workflow and allows you to assign a selling price of a complete package. This price is split for having the price unit according the number of pieces that fit in that packaging, so there can be rounding issues to get the exact price that are warned if happens. It also adds a field to set the package material.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Settings.
- Enable Traceability > Packages > Record packages used on packing: pallets, boxes, ...
- Enable Products > Packaging Methods > Manage available packaging options per products.
First, ensure you have permissions for Technical Settings / Manage Product Packaging.
Then, to use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Inventory Control > Products.
- Edit or create a product.
- Go to Inventory tab.
- Under Packaging you can create packages for this product.
To batch managing of packages, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Inventory Control > Packagings.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
I want to know if the module can update to v10 edtion