Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employee Directory (hr)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Timesheet details invoice
Add timesheet details in invoice line to invoices related with timesheets.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales -> Configuration -> Settings -> Quotations & Sales and set Default Timesheet Invoice Description.
To use this module, you need to:
Go to Sales -> Sales Orders and create a new Sales Orders.
Add line selecting a product with
- Invoicing Policy -> Delivered quantities
- Track Service -> Timesheets on contract
e.g. Support Contract (on timesheet)
Go to Timesheets -> Activities and create line with same project of SO
Go to Sales Orders and select Other Information -> Timesheet invoice description
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.