Example server configuration environment files repository moduleby Camptocamp http://github.com/OCA/server-env , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://github.com/OCA/server-env
|License||GPL-3 or any later version|
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
server environment files (sample)
This is an example module to be used for server_environment_files. Check that module's README for more information.
Do not install this module as is. Copy it to a directory in your addons-path and rename it to server_environment_files, then edit the various configurations.
This module is not testable on runbot (see above).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Alexandre Fayolle <email@example.com>
- Daniel Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florent Xicluna <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicolas Bessi <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.