Adds a dashboard where you can configure tiles from any view and add them as short cut.
By default, the tile displays items count of a given model restricted to a given domain.
Optionally, the tile can display the result of a function on a field.
- Function is one of sum, avg, min, max or median.
- Field must be integer or float.
Tile can be:
- Displayed only for a user.
- Global for all users.
- Restricted to some groups.
Note: The tile will be hidden if the current user doesn't have access to the given model.
- Dashboad sample, displaying Sale Orders to invoice:
- Tree view displayed when user click on the tile:
- Can not edit tile from dashboard (color, sequence, function, ...).
- Original context is ignored.
- Original domain and filter are not restored.
- To preserve a relative date domain, you have to manually edit the tile's domain from Configuration > User Interface > Dashboard Tile. You can use the same variables available in filters (uid, context_today(), current_date, time, datetime, relativedelta).
- Add icons.
- Support client side action (like inbox).
- Restore original Domain + Filter when an action is set.
- Posibility to hide the tile based on a field expression.
- Posibility to set the background color based on a field expression.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Markus Schneider <markus.schneider at initos.com>
- Sylvain Le Gal (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
- Iván Todorovich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.