Numpad Dot as decimal separator
Allows using numpad dot to enter period decimal separator even in localizations where comma is used instead of period.
Whenever on a float or monetary input field pressing numpad dot produces the proper decimal separator for the active localization.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Oihane Crucelaegui <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ana Juaristi <email@example.com>
- Omar Castiñeira Saavedra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Oliver Dony <@odony>
- Wim Audenaert <Wim.Audenaert@ucamco.com>
- David Vidal <email@example.com>
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.