This module provides a mobile compliant interface for Odoo Community web.
- New navigation with an App drawer
- Keyboard shortcuts for easier navigation
- Display kanban views for small screens format if an action or field One2x has a kanban view
The following keyboard shortcuts are implemented:
- Toggle App Drawer - ActionKey <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_key#Access_in_different_browsers`_+``A`
- Navigate Apps Drawer - Arrow Keys
- Type to select App Links
- esc to close App Drawer
A search feature is provided in the App Drawer, which allow for you to easily navigate menus without a mouse.
To activate the search, just begin typing while within the App Drawer.
You can use the arrow keys or mouse to navigate and select results, in a similar fashion to navigating the apps in the drawer.
Known issues / Roadmap
Note: Data added to the footer support_branding is not shown while using this module.
- Drag drawer from left to open in mobile
- Figure out how to test focus on hidden elements for keyboard nav tests
- Override LESS styling to allow for responsive widget layouts
- The kanban view not is shown if an action window has no kanban mode view
- On Android (FireFox) - clicking the search icon does not focus the search input.
- On Android (FireFox & Chrome) - clicking the search query input will show the on screen keyboard for a split second, but the App Drawer immediately closes and the keyboard closes with it.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Very Mobile Friendly. Form view is excellent. Thanks for the Good Work. I so much appreciate it.