Website Form Metadata
Odoo has the hidden and unused ability to gather metadata from the website forms and record into the record created from such form. This module unveils it.
To configure this module, you need to go to Website Admin > Settings > Advanced Settings and set Write Metadata on.
Fill a website form and check the metadata has been recorded. For instance:
- Go to the Contact form and fill it.
- Go to the created Lead or Oportunity and scroll down to the chatter. The metadata containing the origin IP address, user agent, accept language and referer should be written.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- David Vidal <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.