Require accepting legal terms to checkoutby Antiun Ingeniería S.L., Tecnativa, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
|Read description for||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
• Sales Management (sale)
• Website Builder (website)
• Invoicing (account)
Require accepting legal terms to checkout
Every time the acceptance is fulfilled the metadata of the user (with IP, User Agent and Accept language) is recorded in the partner's chatter.
To install this module, you need to:
- Install repository OCA/website.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Set up your legal pages.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Shopping terms and conditions are accepted only on user registration or address edition. So if those terms change after the user signed up, a notification should be made. An implicit acceptance could be printed in the payment screen to solve this. Maybe that could be a work to develope in another module.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.